Important Things To Know About Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out in December of 2020 after being delayed for some time. However, the game has been worked on and perfected for a few years now, so it will surely grab the attention of gamers. Developed by CD Project Red, which is the same company that developed The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077 promises to be a very exciting and popular game. The following are the top 10 things you should know about this highly-anticipated game.
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be released for PC and all current generations of gaming consoles. Considering that developers worked for several years on the game, it should run smoothly and without problems on all major platforms.
- The game will be both vertical and horizontal. You can travel overland, up and down, which will make it very interesting for players. This is a cool concept because you can move between skyscrapers and enjoy some great views from high above the ground.
- The game will show a futuristic view of a unique society. Set sometime in the future, Cyberpunk 2077 will show how does it feel to be part of a dystopian society. Technological advancement, modern weapons, unique city settings, and characters are some things you can expect to see in this game.
- There will be many familiar locations in the game. It will not be a completely new world but it will be based on some modern cities of today. That will make the game more attractive and more believable for the players. With familiar settings, gamers can get very deep into the game and lose themselves exploring the interesting places that they may have seen somewhere in real life.
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be a first-person, action-adventure game. Usually, games of this type are made with third-person views, but developers choose to take an interesting approach by making it first-person.
- Your main character in the game is called V and can be customized per your requirements. You are free to use many customizations and modifications to make your character unique. This is a very cool thing that many players will enjoy.
- The fighting system in Cyberpunk 2077 will be brutal. If someone shoots you, you will die in the game. There will be no health bar that will slowly go down or something that will help you in that matter. That makes it close to real life, so you must do everything you can to protect yourself from enemies trying to kill you.
- Having companions in the game will be a major advantage for players. Jackie is one of the confirmed companions of V in the game, but there might be more. You will know more about this when the game comes out, but in any case – companions are great because they can be very helpful in times of need.
- Cybernetic improvements will be a great thing in the game. There are not many details about this, but it is said that you can make some enhancements to your character that can significantly help you as you play.
- Cyberpunk 2077 draws its inspiration from the pen and paper RPG. Developers have adapted many mediums into this video game. Being worked on for so long, you can expect some unique things that are not seen in other games. You will know what this is all about when you get the game next month.
Hopefully, this will trigger your curiosity about the game and will build up the anticipation. Cyberpunk 2077 is one of those games that is set to leave a great mark in 2020.
You Might Also Like
Leave a comment
2020 © Mods.World